ACROPOLIS Special Session:
"Cognitive Radio Implementation - The ACROPOLIS Vision"
Organizers: Eduard Jorswieck, Adrian Kliks, Ragnar Thobaben
An ACROPOLIS Special Session on "Cognitive Radio Implementation" will be held at the 7th International ICST Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks (CROWNCOM 2012) , in Stockholm, Sweden, June 2012.
This session aims to present research results of the ACROPOLIS European Network of Excellence on coexistence technologies. The following categories related to Cognitive Radio will be discussed:
- Cognitive and opportunistic radios and networks
- Primary secondary cooperation
- Hardware implementation issues testbeds and demonstrators
- Advanced spectrum management strategies
- Spectrum sensing and geolocation database solutions
- Dynamic spectrum sharing
- Flexible Radio Resource Management (RRM)
- Flexible air interfaces and radio access technologies
- Adaptive transmission techniques for CR
The proceedings of CROWNCOM 2012 will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Tuesday, June 19th, 08.30-10.00
Torus Quorum System and Difference Set-based Rendezvous in Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks, Sylwia Romaszko, Petri Mähönen
Interference Management Strategy for Deploying Energy Efficient Femtocells Network, Hayar Aawatif, Bouferda Sofia, Zayen Bassem
Near Optimal Power Allocation Algorithm for OFDM-Based Cognitive Using Adaptive Relaying Strategy, Hamza Soury, Faouzi Bader, Musbah Shaat, Mohamed-Slim Alouini
Combination of DOA and beamforming in position-based routing for underlay cognitive wireless networks, Luca De Nardis, Maria-Gabriella Di Benedetto, Auon Akhtar, Oliver Holland
Comparison of Underlay and Overlay Spectrum Sharing Strategies in MISO Cognitive Channels, Ricardo Blasco-Serrano, Jing Lv, Ragnar Thobaben, Eduard Jorswieck, Adrian Kliks, Mikael Skoglund